I thought after my reminiscing the other day about the Christmas holiday I would take the opportunity to go to my favorite hobby. I love shopping mostly this consists of window shopping, via my Mac. I am known for being a Google Queen but I only buy things when they are on sale and after thorough research. I will even wait to receive a discount code to get free shipping or make the discount go further.
So, today I decided to post links to my favorite shopping sites. I managed to keep it to ten!
1. Amazon – Good for just about everything.
2. JcPenney – Good for household goods. I use to shop for clothes here until I discovered the next link. I still do get some nice things here though.
3. Land’s End – Love most of the clothes here, including the pants which I can get long. This is very important as I am nearly 6 ft.
4. DrugStore.com – Good for non-prescription items. I order a lot of natural and organic things here including my laundry detergent, body wash, and hair and dental products. I also like their gift sets by Alba and Burtâ€™s Bees.
5. Sierra Trading Post – An interesting selection of clothes. I enjoy their Bargain Barn which always has great deals but especially their shoes.
6.Pier 1 – Diverse accessories to accent your home.
7. World Market – A fun store that has a lot of international flavors. I have some nice pieces of furniture from here. We also manage to pick up some nice wine and English sweets.
8. ShoeLine – A recent find that has nice shoes. A bit pricey but I have gotten 2 pairs here and they are terrific. I feel like I am walking on air.
9. DeepDiscountDVD – Great site for cheap DVDs.
10. J.Jill – Does very nice shirts and sweaters.