1. What was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a singer…I did sing in high school but that was a long time ago, now all the singing I do is in the shower or at my desk. My senior year in H.S. I was convinced that I wanted to be a marine biologist (sharing a birthday with Jacques Cousteau does that). I gave that up after my first year of college, chemistry kicked my butt.
2. What is one thing (a skill or talent) you secretly imagine learning?
– I would love to have formal singing lessons.
– Would love to learn to sail, if it wasn’t for that darn sea sickness. I also think it would be pretty cool to kick someone’s a** with couth.
– Piano. I play no instruments and I have always had an affinity towards the piano.
3. What is something you believe you will do in your lifetime?
– Run a marathon, (can barley run 2 miles now).
– Travel to Asia and Africa
– Write a novel